Family Law Attorneys
The Law Offices of Sean Patrick Cox, PLLC — Experienced Legal Representation for Families
When your family’s needs change, it is imperative you seek representation from an experienced family law attorney who is prepared to advocate for your best interests. At our law firm, we take time to listen to our clients’ needs and make certain we devise strategies that will likely achieve the best possible results.
We are The Law Offices of Sean Patrick Cox, PLLC, and we represent individuals throughout Michigan in family law matters. Our attorney is also licensed to practice in Florida and frequently represents clients from those communities.
We represent clients in a diverse range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: We represent clients in both contested and uncontested divorces. We also handle collaborative law (mediation) matters.
- Custody and visitation: Our Grand Rapids child custody lawyer advocates for moms and dads in matters involving custody and parenting time.
- Child support: It is important you have a knowledgeable attorney handling your child support matters. We are very familiar with the guidelines and will fully advocate for you, whether you are receiving support payments or are required to pay them.
- Spousal support: Our firm helps individuals going through a divorce with spousal support (alimony) matters. This is determined based on a number of factors, including the length of the marriage.
- Change of location/domicile: If you are thinking about moving, you will need to petition for a change of domicile in order to bring your children. We represent those petitioning for changes, as well as individuals fighting against the petition.
- Property and asset division: We have the knowledge, tools and resources necessary to make certain your assets are divided properly in a divorce.
- Modifications: We represent men and women in modification matters, including changes to child support, spousal support, and custody and visitation.